Can anyone recommend a Tarot or Palm Reader in Sheffield please?

elociN_5

A friend of mine is looking to have a reading but the only place in Sheffield that I am aware of that does Tarot is Airy Fairy, there is a lady who comes some Saturdays. Has anyone been to see her? Is she any good?

I have had a look through the archives of this forum and there are some names being mentioned, Clair, Ruth and some others. But these threads date back to 2007 so not sure how relevant these names are now.

Has anyone been to a reading recently and can maybe recommend someone?

Thanks

The one I went to see a few years ago was very accurate. Her name is Val Lewis lives at Nether Edge. She also does Palmistry and Crystal ball. Sorry I havnt got her number and dont know if she still does it. Possibly other forum members could let us know. Wouldnt mind a reading myself. She is the only one I would want to go and see.

The one I went to see a few years ago was very accurate. Her name is Val Lewis lives at Nether Edge. She also does Palmistry and Crystal ball. Sorry I havnt got her number and dont know if she still does it. Possibly other forum members could let us know. Wouldnt mind a reading myself. She is the only one I would want to go and see.

Sounds interesting, if anyone has her number, could you please pm?

Archived