Burger Van hire - required for a wedding

justcustard

Hi,

For the evening 'snack food' part of our wedding celebrations I really wanted the bacon sandwich (as well as other similar food) to be the main theme.

My brain wave was to rent out a local burger van to provide this service for us as we have an open courtyard at the wedding venue.

Unfortunately my Google search drew a blank so I'm going to resort to seeking out local knowledge.

Any tips on a good burger van to hire that's based locally?

PS I know its all about wedding from me at the moment but once its over I'll have other thing to talk about. Honest!

Wow! you really are pulling out all the stops on your special day aren't you?:D

Will you be telling the guests about these catering arrangements in advance or is it going to be a kind of "surprise" on the day? :suspect::o

Make sure the bride gets her photo's done before she gets ketchup down her dress won't you?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi,

For the evening 'snack food' part of our wedding celebrations I really wanted the bacon sandwich (as well as other similar food) to be the main theme.

My brain wave was to rent out a local burger van to provide this service for us as we have an open courtyard at the wedding venue.

Unfortunately my Google search drew a blank so I'm going to resort to seeking out local knowledge.

Any tips on a good burger van to hire that's based locally?

PS I know its all about wedding from me at the moment but once its over I'll have other thing to talk about. Honest!

Hi we went to a reception ay the Norfolk Arms,Ringinglow,and the evening buffet consisted of sausage or bacon sandwiches,sauce bottles were put all around the function room and the novelty value was fantastic,everyone commented on how nice and how different it was.

On another occassion we had hot roast pork sandwiches at Cubley Hall in Penistone,and outside there was a hot chestnut barrow that was kept busy all night.

As for your request,there's a hot dog trailer on the Moor that's mobile and i think the owner has more than one trailer,you could pop down there and ask the serving staff for the owners phone number.

Good luck.

Wow! you really are pulling out all the stops on your special day aren't you?:D

Will you be telling the guests about these catering arrangements in advance or is it going to be a kind of "surprise" on the day? :suspect::o

Make sure the bride gets her photo's done before she gets ketchup down her dress won't you?

I dont think its a bad idea if its a decent burger operation. It beats an overpriced crap buffet put on by the wedding venue. I went to a wedding where there was a hog roast which went down very well. Obviously the OP can decide to cover the cost rather than the guests having to buy their burger from the van.