Child Brides in the western world

not really, cannon law of the time was post puberty sex in marriage, 12 plus.

sharia then and now is pre puberty sex in marriage, 9 and less.

I've never heard anyone make that claim of Sharia before, much less substantiate it. All the ever mention is that Mohammed married a nine year old, and infer from that that Muslims believe in child abuse.

Very thankfully most people have moved on since 1389. There are still some backward religions that have not.:roll:

yep sharia

What's this "Sharia" religion you speak of? I wonder if the Muslim community is aware that someone started a religion with the same name as one of their law systems? :suspect:

I've never heard anyone make that claim of Sharia before, much less substantiate it. All the ever mention is that Mohammed married a nine year old, and infer from that that Muslims believe in child abuse.

check it out, im pointing out facts.

What's this "Sharia" religion you speak of? I wonder if the Muslim community is aware that someone started a religion with the same name as one of their law systems? :suspect:

sharia is islam, and islam is sharia.

sharia is islam, and islam is sharia.

Really? Where did you come by this information?

Oh look- another thread started in order to have a pop at Islam.

Closing.