Hillsborough Boys Club

• 4 years later...

Geoff Worth ...how are you Richard (Trevor) Carnell I recall you from Woodland View Chappel and some parties we had...I also played footy for HBC and was with the Owls Intermeidate side do you recall Hughie SWIFT one of the two managers and the lad from Sunderland Derek Oliver...? I though you would end up marrying Jill Marriott? LOL...do you recall the big lad sometimes played mid field think his name was STONE...? I scored a goal from 20 yards and Stoney nicknamed me Cannonball Carnell ha ha!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 26/08/2008 at 19:39, geoffusa said:

I remember Capt. Stanley Royal. It used to be 6 old pence a week. Ted Goddard used to train the footballers. There were some very good players came through the club. Anyone remember in the 60's there ? Albert and Horold Wilcoxson, the late Keith Nicholson who used to manage the under 16 team. Robin Lee, Dave Travis, Robbie Brookfield, John Stanbra, all very good young players.

Rob/Robbie is my Dad. Still going strong & showed this to him. Good memories of his days at HBC…