Have you thieved from Tesco's? THE POLL

Have you had a lapse in your veg recognition skills when self scanning?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had a lapse in your veg recognition skills when self scanning?

• Yes, possible, once or twice. It cant happen again!
    • No, not me, not ever

Discussing Anthony Worral Thomsons antics with various people, it seems that more people than you would expect are a little bit naughty when using the self service check-outs. The most common naughty antics are things like-

putting shallots & red onions through as cheaper normal onions

putting field mushrooms through as cheaper normal mushrooms.

Have you or somebody you know ever done this (no doubt by accident)?

Of course this is dishonest, but to use the MP's words (when caught red handed thieving through their expenses) "we shouldnt be allowed to do this and the system has to change so it cant happen again".

Discussing Anthony Worral Thomsons antics with various people, it seems that more people than you would expect are a little bit naughty when using the self service check-outs. The most common naughty antics are things like-

putting shallots & red onions through as cheaper normal onions

putting field mushrooms through as cheaper normal mushrooms.

Have you or somebody you know ever done this (no doubt by accident)?

Of course this is dishonest, but to use the MP's words (when caught red handed thieving through their expenses) "we shouldnt be allowed to do this and the system has to change so it cant happen again".

My local Tescos hads renamed shoplifting to "doing a Worrall":hihi:

My local Tescos hads renamed shoplifting to "doing a Worrall":hihi:

No it hasn't you are lying and trying to be funny. You failed. I stole a bottle of 18 year old glennfidich on Saturday. I picked it up with the honest intention of paying but the security tag fell off as I put it in my basket. Luckily I have an inside coat pocket for situations like that. Saved me £40 odd

No it hasn't you are lying and trying to be funny. You failed. I stole a bottle of 18 year old glennfidich on Saturday. I picked it up with the honest intention of paying but the security tag fell off as I put it in my basket. Luckily I have an inside coat pocket for situations like that. Saved me £40 odd

I detest this this blatant brazen thieving. It's just so risky.

I detest this this blatant brazen thieving. It's just so risky.

True but this risk had a very tasty reward that I shared with two friends. I believe that the good (3 friends having a nice time) outweighed the bad (a minor infraction of societies laws and a large multi national losing some money). Therefore it would have been immoral for me not to steal.

Archived