So you know how to get them out then :loopy:

so every car is the same then?:loopy:

so every car is the same then?:loopy:

So everyone is using :loopy: then?

Oh well, when in RomeSheffield Forum

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

The other car was a Clio

The other car was a Clio

I thought they came fitted with 'air nets, not air bags?

You might have a problem shipping armed airbags! - If one goes off, the Postie is going to be very unhappy.:hihi:

how can they be armed once they have been removed from a vehicle ?and have you tried to detonate an airbag once they have been removed from vehicle ,other than putting an electrical charge directly to airbag they are very difficult to set off and i,ve thrown then on to a concrete floor from over 8 foot drop ,hit them with hammers trying to set them off and never had one go off yet

they are very difficult to set off and i,ve thrown then on to a concrete floor from over 8 foot drop ,hit them with hammers trying to set them off and never had one go off yet

Ebay for sale one airbag never been dropped from a step ladder or hit with various types of hammers (honest)....that sells it to me:hihi:

how can they be armed once they have been removed from a vehicle ?and have you tried to detonate an airbag once they have been removed from vehicle ,other than putting an electrical charge directly to airbag they are very difficult to set off and i,ve thrown then on to a concrete floor from over 8 foot drop ,hit them with hammers trying to set them off and never had one go off yet

You aren't allowed to send a pyrotechnic charge through Royal Mail full stop. It's not impact that sets them off, it's a voltage supply that does it, such as static built up from the packaging as it's transported and passed around.

EDIT: It's armed until the charge is detonated

Edited by RootsBooster
added

I thought they came fitted with 'air nets, not air bags?

Depending on the model, they have airbags in the steering wheel and dash, airbag "nets" in the roof lining, side airbags in the seats, a pretensioning charge in the seatbelts and now some even have a slightly worrying one that goes off between your legs to stop you sliding forward on impact!

You aren't allowed to send a pyrotechnic charge through Royal Mail full stop. It's not impact that sets them off, it's a voltage supply that does it, such as static built up from the packaging as it's transported and passed around.

EDIT: It's armed until the charge is detonated

let me say im not sending any airbags through any postal service the op is on about selling them not me