Looking for family in Sheffield, help needed please

70s or 80 all i know she lived in hall road sheffeild i last seen her when i was 18years old now i am 40yrs old

lol

name might help???

otherwise it could be anybody ever

ah cool thats a start :)

have you looked at on genes reunited i found a lost relative on there through a relative who did family tree they knew were the person lived, hope this helps :/ hope you find your mum

i looked on google at where the houses are but it was just showing just empty space no houses on hall road i have found loads of family from my dads side and still in contact with them but my mum side i am at a standstill

hi i have tryed the link and no trace thank you for your help thank you

register with them, there are some really helpful peoople on there, a nice person who was a member of genes reunited and 192.com looked up for my relation and found the family member i was looking for. The people on there are really helpful. i just wrote a short paragraph saying who i was looking for and where the road i remembered them living on was. I also but how old they where but it was an estimate

jennyfogg suggested Genes Reunited, which is an excellent idea, and have you thought about looking up her name on facebook? and what about electoral registers at the central library? (if you go back to the last year you know she lived in the property, you can go forward and see if there's a change in any year after that, if she isn't living there any more.)