*New Dog Walking Service in S35 area*

Hi, we are The Pooch Parade.... a new dog walking service in the S35 area which includes Chapeltown, Burncross & Grenoside.

We provide an excellent service for those who are unable to walk their dogs or those who just don't have the time.

We offer either 30 minute, 45 minute or a 1-hour walk at competitive rates...

30 minute walk - £5.00

45 minute walk - £8.00

1- Hour walk - £10.00

We are available Monday-Thursday 7am-9am

Friday - All day

Sunday - All day

The Pooch Parade is run by myself, my Dad and my Granddad, all of us are dog lovers having owned dogs for many years!

For more info please PM me or email me at [email protected]

:):):):)

Hello!

Fab - you're in my area and it's something I have paid for in the past. Can you please give the following info?

Are you all CRB checked?

Can you guarantee secure storage of my house key, anonymised obviously!

Do you have adequate insurance?

Do you have procedures in place if an animal is poorly and needs a vet?

Many thanks :-) xxx

Very handy i'm in the S35 area, sometimes have to call on my sister to take the mutts out.

We are in the process of getting everything sorted. I wanted to put feelers out beforehand!

Yes we are insured and just waiting for CRB checks to come back to us. We are looking to launch mid-february

We are going to offer a weekly pay system to make things as easy as possible for clients.

We will first come and meet you and your dog and discuss your requirements. We will always take dogs out on their own (unless there are more dogs in the family who you wish to be taken out together)

As far as house keys go...these will be put into our safe and only I will have the Key.

I have all addresses and telephone numbers of local Vets and will also take the details of your personal Vet.

It will be myself who will walk your dog/s and I will be accompanied by with either my dad or granddad depending on their availability and the number of dogs.

:-)

Seems fair enough to me, wish you every success and no doubt be in touch when I require a dog walker.

That's brilliant PP - thanks very much! I will definitely keep your details because last time I neeeded someone I had to get someone from Barnsley to come over as nobody else covered S35. You should be fairly popular!!

That's brilliant PP - thanks very much! I will definitely keep your details because last time I neeeded someone I had to get someone from Barnsley to come over as nobody else covered S35. You should be fairly popular!!

Great! I will keep this thread running, website being created at the moment which will have more information

Did this ever get up and running? Has anyone used it?

A google search just brings up this thread, they don't have a Facebook page and the OP hasn't been back online since they posted their last comment over 2 years ago. So it looks like the answer is probably no!

Yeah this is what I was thinking too. Shame though as it would be useful. There's not many in north sheffield for this type of thing.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I live on Wordsworth and usually if I'm at work, my mum walks my dog but obviously there's times when she's on holiday or can't make it. Would have come in handy.

Yeah this is what I was thinking too. Shame though as it would be useful. There's not many in north sheffield for this type of thing.

I can personally recommend Impawtant Friends who are based at Oughtibridge

Sharon and Mark are lovely and my dog seems to be loving going out at lunch with Mark, he always leaves a note to let us know how she got on, towels her down and gives her a treat etc when she comes home.

If you google them you'll find their website, don't know if they have any spaces available but might be worth a try as they deffo cover Stocksbridge etc (not sure exactly where in north sheff you are though)