*New Dog Walking Service in S35 area*

PoochParade

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I live on Wordsworth and usually if I'm at work, my mum walks my dog but obviously there's times when she's on holiday or can't make it. Would have come in handy.

Netherlands Boarding and Rescue Kennels- 'Giving Local Dogs A Chance' http://www.netherlandsdogrescue.co.uk

Mill House Animal Sanctuary- 'For The Neglected We Care' http://www.animalsheltersheffield.co.uk

Yeah this is what I was thinking too. Shame though as it would be useful. There's not many in north sheffield for this type of thing.

I can personally recommend Impawtant Friends who are based at Oughtibridge

Sharon and Mark are lovely and my dog seems to be loving going out at lunch with Mark, he always leaves a note to let us know how she got on, towels her down and gives her a treat etc when she comes home.

If you google them you'll find their website, don't know if they have any spaces available but might be worth a try as they deffo cover Stocksbridge etc (not sure exactly where in north sheff you are though)

Hi. I also cover the s35 area. Other areas also include s5 and s6. I am fully insured and disclosure checked. Only I have access to keys and only I know which key is for which household, but as a precaution lost keys are covered by my insurance.

Thanks for any interest :)

Alex Edwards - 4-PAWZ Dog Walking & Pet Sitting