How to let more people know a new website?

Ivvy

if they are no obligations that you cannot use fake traffic and only organic (from search engine, social networks and direct)! you can promote your site in free paid to click exchange! if your site worth attention of user, it can be a successfull campaign for free!

orgnic traffic is traffic from search engine in result pages

fake traffic is when you use "traffi exchnage sites" to get hits!

i told that you can use free echnage link like downlinerefs.com or easyhits4u to get traffic if you dont use an ad network that requiere from your website only organic traffic!

hope it clear!

Hi Ivvy,

not sure if anyone has mentioned this but what are you trying to get found in Google for? (this is referred to as your search term) This is pretty fundamental to any SEO strategy you may look into.

If you run a dog grooming business then I reckon it would be much easier to get on Page 1 in Google, if you own a restaurant then the search term will be more competitive as there will be lots of restaurants aiming to be number 1.

There are lots of things you can do yourself with a little knowledge which will help. I'd recommend getting your business name and URL on as many websites as possible to begin with - article submission sites, forums, town information sites ;)

If you need any further guidance PM me.

I disagree about Twitter... you might not see direct referrals appear on your Google Analytics, but a lot of our clients spotted us first on Twitter.

We help manage social media for small businesses and done correctly it can deliver traffic - with the right fans and advertising your Facebook page can certainly deliver quality lead and clients.

Thats why I said it was great for getting your name out there!

Not that good for getting people to your site, it does a job, but facebook is MASSIVE for getting people to your website!

Thats why I said it was great for getting your name out there!

Not that good for getting people to your site, it does a job, but facebook is MASSIVE for getting people to your website!

Both twitter and Facebook are good for driving traffic (if used correctly) to your website, but zero use unless you have followers/likes. Your best bet for starting out is to concentrate on cracking Google, the social media aspect will follow as you grow