RSPCA microchipping event 13/12/2011

2 Stadium Way, Attercliffe, Sheffield, S9 3

Microchipping dogs and cats for only £5.00 at the Animal Centre 10:30am to 4pm.

Refreshments available

Tag engraving while you wait

Pet supplies on sale

Note All cats must be in a secure carrier.

All dogs must be on a secure lead.

I must remember this, I still haven't got round to getting my kitten chipped the plan is she will be a house cat but better to have her chipped anyway.

Bobgirlsnake, yes the tags will be more I'm not sure of the price, wendybabes I don't think that you have to be on benefits no.

If anyone has any inquiries then its best to ring the Sheffield branch direct to ask, this is just copied from the website so that it can be put in the group diary, its not something that I am involved with personally.

This is a fantastic opportunity for people to get along - see the new RSPCA shelter - get info of how they work and help pets in our area AND

get their pet chipped for £5.00

This will be for a microchip inplanting - registering and a disc to put on the pet. I believe its for either a dog or a cat (yuk hate doing cats).

Spread the word - get them chipped and help keep YOUR pets safe

Ive been down today and had my pootch microchipped im glad i could help other animals that arnt so fortunate thankyou Moonbird x:)

Ive been down today and had my pootch microchipped im glad i could help other animals that arnt so fortunate thankyou Moonbird x:)

Glad that the thread helped :)