Really firm Sports/Swedish massage wanted

Eckolad

Best massage I've had in THIS COUNTRY never mind this city, is actually in this city, at "Relax" on London Road (opposite Wasabi Sabi).

The staff are mainly Chinese and they do Chinese massage which is VERY vigourous. They even walk on your back and massage you with their feet if you want to. I think they also do the hot stones thing as well if that is what you are after. But I could highly recommend a full-body massage in there.

Now for the bad news ... (for those who don't want bad news, please look away now)

It isn't cheap.

About £40 I think, last time I went there. That's for a full body 1 hour massage.

If you think that's too expensive I'd suggest you just go once and come back on here and tell us if you've found anywhere remotely as good?

Don't get me wrong - I'm not regularly going for massages! But I have travelled a lot through the Far East and it's part of the culture out there - and boy do they do it well. A few months ago I was having a few aches and pains due to exercise (gym/jogging) so I gave them a try.

It could spoil you!