ASDA Petrol Stations

Does anyone know if the new ASDA at Parson Cross has a petrol station, or do we still have to venture over to Rotherham for the nearest ASDA Petrol Station?

Thanks. :)

I dont think it has a petrol station as i never saw one when i went the other day.

Thank you for your swift response. Not been up to the new ASDA and rarely travel to that end of town. It's mainly for my partner, who is getting fed up of venturing over to Rotherham from Hackenthorpe just to visit the cheapest petrol station. Still every penny counts when its 128.9p a litre, as opposed to anything from 130.9p + in Sheffield. Makes it worth while when topping up the car.

Thank you for your swift response. Not been up to the new ASDA and rarely travel to that end of town. It's mainly for my partner, who is getting fed up of venturing over to Rotherham from Hackenthorpe just to visit the cheapest petrol station. Still every penny counts when its 128.9p a litre, as opposed to anything from 130.9p + in Sheffield. Makes it worth while when topping up the car.

Surely the pennies saved per litre at Asda cancels it's self out when you take into account the cost of traveling to Asda at Rotherham and back from Hackenthorpe. I'm trying to see where the saving is, surely it would be just as cheap to get your fuel at Morrisons at Halfway when you calculate the fuel used traveling to Asda and back.

Does anyone know if the new ASDA at Parson Cross has a petrol station, or do we still have to venture over to Rotherham for the nearest ASDA Petrol Station?

Rotherham or Parson X, it will cost far more to go and fill up than you will ever save.

no it doesnt, however there is alan ponds petrol station within 100-200 yards of the store

It is approx 10 miles between the 2 locations.

Therefore using approx 0.5 gallon there and back. This journey costs £2.96 @ 1.30 per litre.

Saving if filling 70 litres is approx £3.50 (comparing cost of 1.30 and 1.35).

Definitely not worth it.

When travelling I try to ensure that I find a cheaper alternative which is on my route.