Feral children in Swallownest!!

sorry for the mis-spelling of feral!!! whoops :)

Imagine 30 Will Ferrells smashing up a bus. That would be annoying.

Anyway, hope the problem gets sorted soon.

I was going to post how ironic the OP to this thread is, but thought the poster wouldn't appreciate it being as stressed out as they are ;)

ok ok you two - its difficult to type spell and frown all at the same time!!

Good on you. Are there other shops nearby whose staff/owners would support you? The local schools may have pupil welfare officers who might be interested in what's going on and be able to do something from their end.

Good suggestions, I'll see what the police have to say and then take it from there. I sound like a right old grouch, but its making it really horrible to work there. I was short of things to do when I was a teenager but I didnt fill my time with spitting at people and smashing up buses...

I am absolutely fed up of the large groups of what can only be described as "ferrell children" that hang about in Swallownest...!!!! The behaviour and language is disgusting. I work in a shop in the village and we get constantly "terrorized" by these little retards. Last night they left us alone because they were busy smashing up a bus across the road with a breeze block, I only hope the bus was empty as the occupants would have no doubt been petrified! They are just vile vile vile, do the parents know they carry on like this?? Do they care?? Sometimes there can be upto 30 of them in congregation outside the shop doors wich is very intimidating. We constantly call the police and they do "eventually" come out, but the ferrells are equally as disrespectful to them as they know nothing can be done to them. I work for minimum wage to pay the bills of an evening, little "village idiots" are not something i enjoy having to face. Some of the women I work with are a similar age to my mum and when they are spoken to like a piece of dirt I just see red...I wouldnt let anyone talk to my mum like that... They need discipline of an extreme nature otherwise this is going to get worse. Something terrible will happen i just know it....

The sad state of this country being as it is, this scene is probably replicated up and down the country each and every night.

It's time the police were allowed to get touch on these things. Kids like this are no good to anyone, and their parents should be put in jail as well.

I was going to post how ironic the OP to this thread is...

Are you Yoda? :hihi:

Got to be outside either the co-op or dels, I drove through the other week about 8pm and there was kids everywhere wandering out in front of traffic etc.

I hate to think just what reaction there will be when one of them is run over.

I'm glad I moved out of the area a while back.

Got to be outside either the co-op or dels, I drove through the other week about 8pm and there was kids everywhere wandering out in front of traffic etc.

I know what my reaction would be... :)

Yep as bad as it sounds it may force the powers that be to do something. Although I already feel sorry for the person who may knock one of them down, I can imagine now what the little sods would do to the driver, i know id be petrified to even get out of the car if it was me.

Its alright people having a go about what to do they dont live in the area and have to put up with it, I still have family and friends there so I've seen just what goes off.

I wonder what the people who have bought one of the new houses are thinking,

i know...its an unfair representation of the area though. i've lived there since 2002 and like living there. its just at the minute the shops are a very un safe area.. they were on the roof on their bikes the other week!

The fact is the shops are run by adults, and lots of adults are entering/exiting the shops all the time. If these children are involved in unacceptable behaviour its uo to these adults to put a stop to it. I can't believe that all these adults are afraid of 8/9 year old children.

OK, lets look at the situation in hand and take a step back.

Who are these people? are they children, are they adults?

Are they male or female or in the middle of a sex change?

Once these facts have been established, we then need to have some meetings, and for this expenses need to be claimed for, buffet ordered, room booked and decide who will be present.

Now we need to look at who is doing the deeds? who are they, what are they? are they local? what are they doing? why are they so angry at the bus?

Once we have found out who the culprits are we need to

1. Issue a warning

If after the warning has no effect, then we need to look at the behavior and then

• Give them a warning, that unless they alter there behavior, we will give them a warning

We would then need to monitor the situation, and see what effect the warning has - if this does not work, then

• Issue them with another warning

We then need to look at giving parenting courses to the parents and good citizenship course to the youth who are doing this. This would be a 2 hour course and on completion, the people attending the course would

• Be issued with a £100 voucher to spend at the local off licence
  • Parents to be awarded £100 to spend at Meadowhall
  • A free day trip to Alton Towers

Our experts would look at why people are behaving in a drunken fashion and monitor the situation