Street dancing needed for 12yr old

Hi

Does anyone know of any street dancing classes for an 12yr old boy wanting to have a go! Near to handsworth as possible but travelling isn't that much of a problem :D thanks

Try Hype Dance they do all types of dance and one of the biggest being street dance.

Facebook group ''Hype Dance''

http://www.hypedance.org.uk

drapers dance place at Beighton does street dance classes

Street dancing is fab I used to do it. One bit of advice, make sure he has good trainers on when he starts, I learnt the hard way :blush:

Thanks for that Canz - much appreciated !! :)

We are based on Earl Street which is just off The Moor so very accessible with public transport.

Teen Street is Tuesdays 5.30 - 6.30PM.

Facebook search for 'Hype Dance'

Twitter follow us @HypeDanceComp

Thank you everyone for your help much appreciated :D

have heard that westfield is not very good. but drapers at beighton high street runs very proffesional street dance courses as well as many different classes.

i was looking into the one at westfield.. but am reluctant to go mid way through classes...my 17 year old did it when she was 12, this was at citylimits on penistone road..........because they let people join at any point, half the group are fab and half the group are total beginners..?? id look for a class thats starting fresh with everyone at the same level...

x

I believe Woodhouse Workout in Woodhouse village (not far from Handsworth) are doing all types of dance, including street dance.

I don't know the class times but the Centre is open

Mon-Thurs 9am - 9pm Fri 9am - 7pm

Sat 10am - 4pm

Sun 10am - 2pm.

Give them a ring Terry, Lucy or any of their staff will give you all the information. Phone: 0114 288 0300

Edited by cytine
Add phone number