Tattoo designs available

Hi, does anyone know how much the average charge is for tattoo design. Also, is anyone looking for tattoo designs, (currently going cheap) LOL. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Freehand is £100 per hour at Greggs in Middlewood (The tattooist, not the bakery :D )

Wow, thats a fortune! Are u serious? Ive been designing tattos for people for free, for a bout 6 months now of which three different people have had them done. Currently I get payed £6.07 doin a **** job. Nice one. :clap:

i Wouldn't go to Gregs in Hillsborough, went there when i was about 15 and had one done, now trying to get it covered up and when you metion that one they all start taking the p*ss saying how they do not care about there customers, and that came from some of the staff who have worked there before.

I think you mean actually designing them not doing them don't you??

The £100 per hours is for actually doing them not designing them!!

Originally posted by chris1983

i Wouldn't go to Gregs in Hillsborough, went there when i was about 15 and had one done, now trying to get it covered up ....

Wanting to get rid of your tattoo is not a reason for anyone else not to go there, i went with one of my mates when he had one done and it seemed like a decent place.

No the one i want to get rid of is one that they did.

Yeh, does anyone know what people generally charge for tattoo DESIGNS. :P

i went t greggs for my first tattoo and i wouldnt recommend it to anyone, its expensive and they made a massive **** up of mine, its now very faded and needs refilling but im not going back their t have it done as it would probably need doing agen in bout 12 months.

Mr Personality is good. I had one done on my ass.