Solicitors for child custody

breast pump... ?

Not everyone can express milk.

Not saying its right or wrong, but a judge will accept that a exclusively breast fed baby needs to be within a few minutes of his/her mum at all times.

Good luck, my son has just stopped fighting to see his daughter, after getting know where in a year, his ex used Howells, and they were very good in believing all the lies the ex told.

We used foys although we didn't seem to get anywhere, it is all about the mothers in these cases, also have a look at separated Dads on the web, some very good information for you on this site, as many many fathers, go through the same things for years.

Good luck.

Take her on Jeremy Kyle he'll sort her out and access to you daughter, my brother went on and he see is son alot now.

I'm glad for your brother now getting access, but I would rather run round sheff streets naked to get attention then ever go on Jeremy Kyle:gag: nd that is nopt a pretty sight to see.:hihi:

• 3 weeks later...
Howells are reputed to be very good family lawyers.

In wat way is your ex using baby against you? I only ask because solicitors cost ALOT of money, its always best to come to an ammicable mutual arrangement if you can.

Thank you for all the replies.

I was only allowed to see him if she was going out. One time not coming to fetch him the day after because she had another man round despite her knowing i had to work. She will text me seeing if I can have him 10 minutes later. Obviously I drop everything i'm doing because i want to see him but it shouldn't be like that should it ? We tried to sort out specific days where i could see him but she seems to have gone back on the arrangements we set up. Now she isn't letting me see him at all.

Hi Jason, just want to wish you the best of luck with this, and to say keep up with it, as a child has a right to both parents. When I separated from my ex my son was 3 at the time, but no matter what was going on between us ( and it wasn't always pleasant) I made a promise to myself, my son and my ex that it would never ever affect their right to a relationship with each other. It really gets to me when a parent (and it's usually the mother) wield a child as a tool of power over an ex partner and IMO is an abhorrent thing to do.

good luck again

Liz

I used Howells who did everything they could, and i ended up with almost exactly what i wanted (apart from the ex coming to an abrupt end :hihi:)

Sue Colven was the woman i used, although she wasnt cheap.

You can however apply to the courts for an order for access and visiting rights without a solicitor.

Good luck!!

Thank you for all the replies.

I was only allowed to see him if she was going out. One time not coming to fetch him the day after because she had another man round despite her knowing i had to work. She will text me seeing if I can have him 10 minutes later. Obviously I drop everything i'm doing because i want to see him but it shouldn't be like that should it ? We tried to sort out specific days where i could see him but she seems to have gone back on the arrangements we set up. Now she isn't letting me see him at all.

i used foys around 5 years ago but at that time his mum was'nt really that interested, she failed to turn up to mediation twice and rarely bothered seeing him he has lived with me since he was born and still does just find a solicitor and stick with it, it did take me the best part of 2 years to sort it out and i now have residency order with my son and he goes to his mums on the weekends like i say just stick ith it and dont give up it is very hard because its something no one wants to do and its a rubbish process but its more than likely the only way to sort it out, just make sure you keep a record of everything that happens, dates/times etc

it will work out just will be hard for a while.

good luck

Edited by dirteecash