Job's for young people.

Recently i have noticed that trying to get a job at the age of 15 is getting harder and harder. Alot of people only want a weekend job but there impossible to get. Paper rounds are all taken, you cant really babysit unless you know the parents, and not many places will take you because of 'insurance' reason, i mean it seems like just independent business are the only ones taking on young people these days but they don't even seem to be taking people on! I'm 15 and iv been looking for a job for about 4 months now and it seems almost impossible, its stupid.

Trying to get a job regardless of age is getting harder. I'm 22, a recent graduate, with retail and office experience, yet it took me 6 months to find a job. Keep trying, something will come along eventually!

try do some volunteering, its rewarding and although it doesn't pay it looks good on your cv, but it can also lead you to a job. i no that heeley city farm are always taking on volunteers.

volunteering is the way thats what employers are looking for now these days when you graduate, my partner did this and it worked for her

Recently i have noticed that trying to get a job at the age of 15 is getting harder and harder. Alot of people only want a weekend job but there impossible to get. Paper rounds are all taken, you cant really babysit unless you know the parents, and not many places will take you because of 'insurance' reason, i mean it seems like just independent business are the only ones taking on young people these days but they don't even seem to be taking people on! I'm 15 and iv been looking for a job for about 4 months now and it seems almost impossible, its stupid.

Sadly you are about to take the transition from childhood to adulthood. It's a tough world out there (and it's getting tougher). The one thing I hope this shows is the importance of education, making sure you get good grades in subjects such as Maths and English.