Trams and mobility scooters

hi,can anyone tell me if i can get on a tram with my mid size mobility scooter,,i am a driver,but i want to help with the green issue ,by leaving my car at home,,

No you cant

Yes you can :roll:

I have seen some very large scooters on the tram but mid sized ones seem to fit quite well in to the bays or in to the door areas.

As far as I understand yes you can , I would however, go on the supertram website look for info on their and if you need to use the contact us option

No you cant

thankyou,,very helpfull

i see them go on all the time, it's buses you will wont get them on.

thanks everyone,for your help,,all except 1,,that is,,

Give it twenty years and you'll be able to connect your scooters to a road-rail network, whack in the postcode and drift off to sleep while your driven there by computer!

Yes you can take them on as the tram has a special area set aside for wheelchairs and mobility scooters. Be aware though that these areas are also use for pushchairs and prams so may already be taken up.

Yes you can take them on as the tram has a special area set aside for wheelchairs and mobility scooters. Be aware though that these areas are also use for pushchairs and prams so may already be taken up.

Even if there is no room in the designated area you could still barge your way on ! :)

yes u can my dad as a large one he uses tram all the time