Anyone got a log burning gasification boiler?

Thinking of getting a log burning gasification boiler just wondering if anyone has one and what they think of it?

Cheers

Thinking of getting a log burning gasification boiler just wondering if anyone has one and what they think of it?

Cheers

No, but would a gas burning logification boiler do?

Hi - I am aware I need a good supply of wood infact about 3 years worth! I was wondering if anyone actually has one of these log boilers, what they think of it, how easy it is to use/clean, and if they could recommend any Yorkshire based installers who are authorised etc.

No, but would a gas burning logification boiler do?

funny! Not really I dont have gas

I'm looking at getting one plus an accumulator. Won't be until next year though. Will be fitting it into our garage (not used as a garage).

There are a few things I need to sort out before I get it - one being who is MCS accredited to do the install. Also waiting to see what the RHI brings.

Need a lot of wood though - I was advised by the supplier that I'd need 6 tonnes of seasoned wood a year.

G

I'm looking at getting one plus an accumulator. Won't be until next year though. Will be fitting it into our garage (not used as a garage).

There are a few things I need to sort out before I get it - one being who is MCS accredited to do the install. Also waiting to see what the RHI brings.

Need a lot of wood though - I was advised by the supplier that I'd need 6 tonnes of seasoned wood a year.

G

Hiya, sounds like you are looking into the same things as us. Which supplier are you considering and have you worked out what size boiler/accumulator you need as im finding it difficult to find anyone who is an accredited installer who is willing to travel to give us advice.

See the MCS website where you can search for biomass installers as as you probably know you will only get the RHI deal if you use accredited installer.

Hi we have a log burner they are fantastic

Yeah we've got 3 log burners but its a log boiler im looking at next.