Can a Private Landlord leave me with no heating and hot water ?

Thankyou for all your messages i have since been in contact with the landlady saying it isnt good enough that the plumber has forgot she then turned round and said he will be with me tomorrow after 5pm so fingers crossed il have everything up and running tomorrow evening il keep you all posted but if not its CAB Thursday Morning,Thankyou again. Lyndsay

If I was was you love I'd report her to private sector housing that's what I'd did with mine and thay came out made a list of all that needed doing and she was given 2 weeks in witch to do it or she would be fined funny what the treat of a fine will do buy the sounds of it my land lady and yours could be sisters and as for your landlady giveing u 2 months notice and that's that as someone said above what a load off rubbish she carnt just kick you out she would need to give you notice you would have to take that to the local council for them to take a look at and make sure it stands and even then she as to go to court and get an order so don't be afraid to stand up to her you have rights good luck

Edited by dannyovmanor

Hello fellow followers lol well its gone 5pm and no sign of the mystery Plumber think il give him till 6pm and im kicking some butt ! Thankyou JBradley for the advice i will ask for his badge and some paperwork when he done the boiler and fire And dannyovmanor where do i find the number for the private Sector Housing i hope Worksop have 1