Junior Football Team Fundraising Ideas

Hi

I am looking for any good ideas for fundraising for our under 11's football team?

We are doing bag packing at a supermarket but wondered if anyone has done anything else?

Thanks

I am a Phoenix Independant Trader & have done fundraising for charities from sales of Phoenix cards if you are interested. I give your chosen charity a percentage of the sales from greetings cards & giftwrap including Christmas cards. You can either host a card party at your home or venue or you can distribute the brochures to your team & collect the orders. If you are hosting a party I would hold a raffle from which you get the proceeds. If you are interested let me know. Best wishes, Alison

Car Wash, Race Night, Spot the ball tickets, weekly tote numbers, 5 'side competition over Christmas break (in season),Marothon dance session over a weekend non stop(they don't do it now 5min break on hour), Kids take dogs out for dog walking (cash),

Our team made quite a bit of money last season with a tuckshop at home games, bacon butties, hot dogs and jacket spuds go well. also team photo printed on mugs at xmas, we also did a cartoon snail racing event and made quite a bit and was also a good laugh. good luck with it.

Bag packing in your teams football kit at places asda ect , if you did all the big stores its a massive fundraiser for your club , i did this with a team i was running a few years ago , its deffo worth the long days effort and good team bonding aswell as all the lads and parents enjoyed the day . .

bag packing! raised loads for my kids teams through this, try wilkos, asda, morrisons etc.... good luck

Sheffield United Football Club offer a Junior Football Club Super Draw Package which has been taken up by several Junior Football Clubs in and around the Sheffield area.

There is no outlay and no running costs involved.

If anyone would like the information please email your details to [email protected] and I will send them.

Mick Rooker

Promotions Manager

Sheffield United Football Club

Owlerton stadium is worth a try. We get free tickets to the Dogs (selected dates only) and then sell them to parents/friends/anyone!:) for £5 each. Proceeds go to the club and its a great night out for the parents! Good luck!

car wash sounds good, you don't see any kids doing it like they used to.

Thank you to all the people on here who have responed to the Super Draw Junior Football Club Promotion, I will email or send you the details on Tuesday.

Mick Rooker

Promotions Manager

Sheffield United Football Club

Hi the body shop at home can provide fundraising nights and various ideas for all our local teams there is no cost no catch please pm for details!

Hi our team raised raised quite alot of money doing a 5k sponsored walk. (enough to buy tracksuits)