Tents at bargain prices

Me and Mrs Moses went to the Yeomans camping exhibition at Carver Cross Roads last night. with it being the end of the season they are selling the exhibition display tents off. They are the new tents that have been on display at really knocked down prices.

We have the Bear lake 6 in my opinion one of the best tents on the market normally £900-£1000 the display model was £350.

They have loads of styles and sizes all with huge discounts.

I'm nothing to do with the exhibition, just a happy camper that loves a bargain, be quick by the way it finishes on Monday.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by holymoses

We've had the Bear lake for about 3 years, and used it at least twice a month through the summer, its been superb in all kinds of weather from high winds and torrential rain in Keswick to glorious sunshine in Newquay.

We like Grange Farm in Flamborough for the quick weekend getaways and Cardigan bay for the longer weekends. Had a full fortnight in Newquay, while the weather was good, the tent was very good.

Bought a front canopy for it from the Yoemans site, it was £199 where as there £280on ebay and other places.

More bargain tents & camping gear HERE

''A full builder’s bag of camping gear for £20

(2 tents and as much other equipment that you can fit).

+ Possibility to negotiate to fill a car.

• Or individual items for small donations'':thumbsup: