Reality check ..

Grandad.Malky

ah sorry didnt realize you had started this one Malky I have just started a Match thread - sorry hun.

I guess they could be merged, I didn’t intend to start a match thread, it was just a case of ………… We are finally here ……… League one……. ours first home game …….. this is when reality hits most fans smack in the face.

I guess they could be merged, I didn’t intend to start a match thread, it was just a case of ………… We are finally here ……… League one……. ours first home game …….. this is when reality hits most fans smack in the face.

You'll get used to it after a few seasons :hihi:

Well judging my pre match pubs, and the usual in crowd banter, it was obvious the gate was going to be low, i expected 17,000 and got 17,700.

But i and others felt the WILSON FACTOR had been under estimated, not every one is a keyboard warrior and many have voted with their feet.. have been back a while now, and can say relegation was not mentioned once !! Oldham and Wilson many times.

As for the match. well keep the wins coming But Oldham could have scored 2/3 goals last week, Pool had there chances mid week and to be fair today Brentford could have ben 2-0 up before we steped it up, 2-0 up and we sat back !! AGAIN . A goal at any time in the last 15mins from the Bees would have seen us under preasure.

Keep the wins coming..but cant help thinking we are getting the rub of the green at present.

On a final note Cresswell is going to be a legend in this division.

Edited by TAT

Well judging my pre match pubs, and the usual in crowd banter, it was obvious the gate was going to be low, i expected 17,000 and got 17,700.

But i and others felt the WILSON FACTOR had been under estimated, not every one is a keyboard warrior and many have voted with their feet.. have been back a while now, and can say relegation was not mentioned once !! Oldham and Wilson many times.

As for the match. well keep the wins coming But Oldham could have scored 2/3 goals last week, Pool had there chances mid week and to be fair today Brentford could have ben 2-0 up before we steped it up, 2-0 up and we sat back !! AGAIN . A goal at any time in the last 15mins from the Bees would have seen us under preasure.

Keep the wins coming..but cant help thinking we are getting the rub of the green at present.

On a final note Cresswell is going to be a legend in this division.

what you fail to mention is we have been the best team in all 3 games

what you fail to mention is we have been the best team in all 3 games

had those chances been put away we would have lost points, I felt we were the better side many times last season ! but we lost !! Scunny etc.. we are having the rub og the green at the momment, and long may it continue:hihi:

But, dont turn a blind eye to our failings...We could have been two down today in the first half ! or do you disagree?