How can I correct the deliberately poor level of service at KFC GreenlandRd

You could always go and work there and improve the service that way! You'll get a staff discount to.

Went in today. It seemed OK. The staff were pleasant enough and it was clean. They even had a council hygene notice up awarding them 4 stars!

talk with your feet ....don't go back....simples
Best advice yet.:)

We went to one in Manchester once, about half 10 at night, through the drive through.

"Can I take your order"

"Yes, can we have a family bucket"

"Sorry we've sold out of chicken"

"Oh..... ok.... do you at least have some chips?"

"Sorry we've sold out of chips"

"Oh.. well, could we just get a few bottles of water then please?"

"Sorry we've sold out of water"

After telling them we were going to be writing to Cournal Saunders, we made a swift exit and went elsewhere instead. Surely if they didn't even have chicken there is no reason for them to have remained open??

How can I correct the deliberately poor level of service at KFC Greenland Rd?

A couple of years ago I had trouble with cheeky lads serving food who were acting out showing off to their girlfriends behind the tills, and tonight I was short changed (only slightly) but then handed a disgusting used napkin which I only found out was used a few miles down the road.

A couple of years ago? Something of a delay in deciding to complain then!

the one at owlerton is proberbly the worst for service .......a couple of weeks ago on way to speedway it took 45 mins from them taking the order to sitting down and eating it ... and when it arrived it was the wrong meal deal we ordered. gave us a peice of chicken has compensation !

I can't really see why people complain about KFC. Anyone who's prepared to buy their family a 'meal' that's served in a bucket is hardly gonna be of an epicurean bent are they?

You get what you pay for and service to match.

If you can afford to buy a KFC 'bucket' you can afford to buy a properly reared chicken and cook it yourself ... it boils down to laziness.

I can't really see why people complain about KFC. Anyone who's prepared to buy their family a 'meal' that's served in a bucket is hardly gonna be of an epicurean bent are they?

You get what you pay for and service to match.

If you can afford to buy a KFC 'bucket' you can afford to buy a properly reared chicken and cook it yourself ... it boils down to laziness.

What if you've been cooking organic, free range, properly reared chicken all week, and just fancy a treat on a weekend? Or if its almost midnight, and your on your way home, with no oven to cook said properly reared chicken in?

What if you've been cooking organic, free range, properly reared chicken all week, and just fancy a treat on a weekend? Or if its almost midnight, and your on your way home, with no oven to cook said properly reared chicken in?

If you call a bucket of KFC a 'treat', then I feel sorry for you. As you rightly pointed out ... these 'bucket' treats are aimed at people who have no basic cooking equipment (an oven) Maybe it's been re-possessed ... who knows?

Let's just hope they can still afford to buy the supermarket 'own brand' special offer lager to wash it all down with whilst watching Big Brother on the plasma screen eh? :rolleyes:

If you call a bucket of KFC a 'treat', then I feel sorry for you. As you rightly pointed out ... these 'bucket' treats are aimed at people who have no basic cooking equipment (an oven) Maybe it's been re-possessed ... who knows?

Let's just hope they can still afford to buy the supermarket 'own brand' special offer lager to wash it all down with whilst watching Big Brother on the plasma screen eh? :rolleyes:

Ohh dear Alco. What a silly post.

I wonder if Colonel Sanders was thinking that when he first started cooking chicken? :roll:

I would guess that most people know how to roast a chicken but that doesn't make it taste better than a KFC. The food snobbery on here is laughable at times.