Anyone been to wheelgate theme park?

Just wondering if anyone here has been to Wheelgate? From the website it looks pretty similar to Sundown but I havent been there for years and years anyway!

Recomendations on either/both parks would be useful. My daughter is 2 and we're likely to be going with children between 1 and 3 years.

Not been to wheelgate but went to sundown just before my daughter was 2 and she loved it, however she loves clifton park and we went on more rides there than sundown and still cost less.

We also went to yorkshire wildlife park which she loved and kids under 3 are free there.

We've been to both. They are both good but for both you could do with it being good weather or you'll just be stuck in the indoor playcentres.

i work at a childcare setting and our regular yearly trip was sundown. kids loved it - jcb ride always a favourite although no animals anymore. last year we opted for wheelgate to try it and its fantastic, and even if weathers bad the indoor area is fantastic and huge! also has a butterfly house too x

do any of you know if you can get here by public transport.