Police blocked off Carlton Road

I am always happy to talk to people, always thought people didnt want to talk to me! Maybe we all think that which is why noone talks to each other!

They're taking photos in there now

Ditto! I will try and start more random conversations from now on so watch out fellow Carlton Road inhabitants...

i walked down this rd yesterday and noticed a bloke stood outside a house ,is it the house with all cigarette butts outside ?

I crossed over rd as i had my 2 yr old grand-daughter with me and i didnt like the look of him

Not sure whether he has learning difficulties. I know some of the local school kids have been shouting abuse at him lately - I hope he's okay :(

I think I will go with a smile then saying 'lovely day to forum'! then the person will either think they have misheard or return the greeting!

Or we all organise a time/day to go out into the road and shout 'I FORUM DO YOU?'

What if you live on Overton Rd, I do, can I join the club or do I have to start one for my road... :hihi::hihi::hihi: