Plants for sale

Hi Jan if u don't mind as I've forgot it love,I can remember your lovely Garden though its absolutely gawgus love anyhow pm me your address like u say and telephone number then I will defo put it in my phone for now and next year thanks speak soon love xx

Hi Jan, plants doing FAB....im really pleased...iv recomended you to friends and iv got a few that are intrested ...one would like a list of what you have please...also I told you I had loads of plant pots...would you be interested in swaping me for some cuttings. Please reply asap as I am up your neck of the wood later and could pop by. Thanks

hi, sent you my number so you make sure i'm in i'd be happy to do you a deal for your pot's. i'm gonna try getting some more stuff potted up an when i do i'll send you a list.

Hi Jan , do you have anything suitable to put under a clematis that doesn,t need a lot of sun or water ?

i do have a bit of cotoneaster or a small fushsia just depends how big you need it.

Hi Jan

I am looking for something to attract butterflies and bees that I can plant now, which will last for years and grow to about a metre or two. Any ideas? and more importantly.... do you have something....oh and it must be good in a large pot :)

Hi Jan

I am looking for something to attract butterflies and bees that I can plant now, which will last for years and grow to about a metre or two. Any ideas? and more importantly.... do you have something....oh and it must be good in a large pot :)

Buddleja would be your best bet it's also called Butterfly bush. Unfortunately i don't have any.

to be fair if that's what you're after you can find these growing on the roadside as weeds. just remember to cut it back after flowering :)

I was just giving my opinion as i was asked. Was i wrong or unfair?