Did you ever live in Parson Cross?

sandy

Hello,

I'm one of Horace's five daughters. My dad passed away at only 52 years old but we have all inherited his entrpenural spirit. He was a great person and did so many kind things for people. My sister Sheree strangely enough is opening an art shop in the Sheffield barracks...a full circle moment.

Hello,

I'm one of Horace's five daughters. My dad passed away at only 52 years old but we have all inherited his entrpenural spirit. He was a great person and did so many kind things for people. My sister Sheree strangely enough is opening an art shop in the Sheffield barracks...a full circle moment.

Hi Sam

Horace is fondly remembered in these pages. My big memory is that your house was named after the four (I presume eldest) daughters. "ShereeLee SamRina"

How's that for a memory?

my dad was also called Mick Pegg who sadly died 8years ago aged 50,

Peggsta, Awfully sorry to hear about your dad. I knew him vaguely, but my elder brothers, who were the same age as Mick (they're twins) knew him quite well. I'll ask them if they've got any stories about him

Archived