Builder required for house extension

Hi i am looking to get quotes for a double storey side and rear extension..

Can you please send me over your email address so i can send you over my drawings to quote against..

looking for labour only ... references would be required.....

Immediate start .....

Thanks inadvance...

Edited by ukheman

Try Bo, he built the extension on our house and completed all work knocking through and fitting the lintels, etc. The finish is superb and we had no problems passing building regulations! His number is: 07906168660.

For any plastering, tiling full kitchen, bathroom and renovation projects please get in touch with us.

All our work is guaranteed & all jobs are left clean and tidy.

We offer competitive pricing for top quality work and provide FREE written quotations & advice.

We can provide references and can also arrange for you to view recent work. You can also view genuine customer feedback by looking at our other posts or by visiting our website at http://www.rudijohnsplastering.com

If you are interested please contact: Rudi on 07709 352952.

Thanks!

Hi i am looking to get quotes for a double storey side and rear extension..

Can you please send me over your email address so i can send you over my drawings to quote against..

looking for labour only ... references would be required.....

Immediate start .....

Thanks inadvance...

rod digger man 07900 961879 rob builder 07906 108567 rob and mick do 1st class building work and they organise plumbers electricians and see job from start to finish