Where sells crates of Brothers Strawberry cider?

.. they sold it by the crate in supermarkets in Somerset (as thats where it's from), but after a quick snoop on the Tesco and Asda sites I can't find anything other than single bottles???

It was advertised in Morrisons, 2 boxes for £14 i think.

Morrisons got it in cans 2 packs for 14 quid

Haha... see... if that told me where I could buy it in boxes rather than one posy bottle, I wouldn't have posted this thread..... but it doesn't. Seems Morrisons has it again (few times I went they only had the normal pear one in bulk).... thanks everyone x

Haha... see... if that told me where I could buy it in boxes rather than one posy bottle, I wouldn't have posted this thread..... but it doesn't. Seems Morrisons has it again (few times I went they only had the normal pear one in bulk).... thanks everyone x

it has their contact details order your amount or find a drinks wholesaler .

it has their contact details order your amount or find a drinks wholesaler .

No need, the people of SF saved me multiple phonecalls... Morrisons!

.. they sold it by the crate in supermarkets in Somerset (as thats where it's from), but after a quick snoop on the Tesco and Asda sites I can't find anything other than single bottles???

me thinks you need to attend an AA meeting MissS83 - a crate - tut tut - says me who is on my 2nd glass of vino :):hihi:

me thinks you need to attend an AA meeting MissS83 - a crate - tut tut - says me who is on my 2nd glass of vino :):hihi:

Hehe.... oh no, it's just I begrudge paying £2+ for one bottle of it, and I don't think I can drink any more vodka :gag:

I need alcohol :(

Nooo you don't , alcohol is evil! I'll think of you while I'm suppin it tomorrow though :D

Yeah you best do! Only 5 months to go :( i also need antibiotics but won't be getting them anytime soon! Still broody? :hihi: