There is a sushi monster:)

Another neg vote for Yo Sushi. Its like going to a British McDonalds for a genuine American burger!

If you want to expereince good Sushi - DO NOT TRY 'YO! Sushi' at Meadowhall it's pile of pretentious ****-ake mushrooms!

As Leah-Laci said, try http://www.wasabisabi.co.uk/index.htm on London Road. If it's expensive, it means it's good - freshness is EVERYTHING with sushi!

yes you're right. Thank you:)

I really like Sakushi on Campo Lane - http://www.sakushi.co.uk/

There's another sushi place on London Road (not Wasabisabi) that I've also heard is good, but can't remember the name.

Also, there's a new place on Milton St near Corporation that's supposed to be worth a try: http://sushiexpress.org.uk/

I like seafood... but I'm scared to eat it uncooked :gag:

Most sushi is actually cooked (though admittedly not much!). It's only sashimi that's actually raw.

I was very dubious as well before I tried it but now I absolutely love it.

Most sushi is actually cooked (though admittedly not much!). It's only sashimi that's actually raw.

I was very dubious as well before I tried it but now I absolutely love it.

yes me too. I like it very much if it is prepared fresh and carefully

sakushi.co.uk has got a good name and it is rather yummy there!

The other one on London road is Yama Sushi, does take out and is also very good. Been to Wasabisabi several times too, and it's awesome. Never been to the teppanyaki side but if you want sushi you won't get that there anyway. The bento boxes are superb though, try the yaki salmon :)

youve just missed a great groupon voucher for sakushi on campo lane.

if youve never tried it before, it is the perfect way to start as

a) its not expensive,

b) theres loads and loads of choice!

as you pay per plate, you could just go and try a couple without breaking the bank.

if youve never tried sushi before, how about trying some of the veggy/cooked fish versions from tesco or boots- they are not the greatest examples, but they will allow you to have a try in the privacy of your own home! :)

x

youve just missed a great groupon voucher for sakushi on campo lane.

Was an excellent value voucher too.

Sakushi, on the couple of occasions I have been has been excellent.

Will be attending again in the next week with my voucher :D

Will be attending again in the next week with my voucher :D

myself and fellow forummer went for our first sheffield sushi experience in january courtesy of groupon and it was great...were booked in again for next month too on the latest voucher!

i had sushi when i was in japan and it was truly delicious, albeit a bit sketchy, i just had to point to the poster of fish pictures on the wall and the man made it up for me as i watched...luckily there were prices too else i may have been a whole world of wallet pain! :o

x