Sheffield Wednesday - Rumours 11/12

danny batth re signs on loan

Now that - is a positive move! get in, top player. :thumbsup:

danny batth re signs on loan

Not really a step forward. More like just treading water.

Not treading water at all.batth is a good player and will work well with the new signings.

Not treading water at all.batth is a good player and will work well with the new signings.

He has no choice but how well remains to be seen, if it reproduces the successes of last season I'm glad he has returned.

He has no choice but how well remains to be seen, if it reproduces the successes of last season I'm glad he has returned.
the entrance of danny batth and rob jones in defence coincided with an upturn in SWFC's fortunes and saved us from dropping even lower in the league, so im with you on that one Alex i hope it does reproduce the same effect

the entrance of danny batth and rob jones in defence coincided with an upturn in SWFC's fortunes and saved us from dropping even lower in the league, so im with you on that one Alex i hope it does reproduce the same effect

like I said , treading water.

He's a great signing very pleased he has returned I think he has a big future in the game.

He's a great signing very pleased he has returned I think he has a big future in the game.

He won't stay long in that case.

like I said , treading water.
he's good player with a great future so it stands to reason we wont have a chance of getting him, a 6 month loan and hopefully extended for the rest of the season would be good for us, if he moves on after that good luck to him

looks like we are trying to sign WBA player chris wood on a season long loan, but it all depends on whether WBA can get the player they want first.