Job Center on West Street

Danny - if they stop paying your dole, how is that costing the government more money?

its against my human right to have my dole money stop! also against human right to be force to do something i dont want, i just go crying to the EU

Didnt know UK has that much jobs need doing when we are cutting civil servent jobs by the thousands? if there is 2.5 million unemployed how many supervisor do we need? who will paid their wage, the structure of the idea will be impossiable to put in pratice

The "wages" will be existing dole money. You won't be doing civil service jobs, you will be picking up litter, removing graffiti, sweeping the streets etc. I doubt a great many supervisors will be needed because it's simple work. They'll just need someone to make sure it's done properly and if not to advise the Benefits Agency not to pay your dole that week.

its against my human right to have my dole money stop! also against human right to be force to do something i dont want, i just go crying to the EU

Good luck with that.

we cross the road when we come to it, now i will join my unemployed friends and have a mage session on COD then down to local for a few pints as the day is lovely

You £80 a fortnight sure goes far, somethiing tells me you just tell porkies.

It's against your human right to not work? :loopy:

It's the likes of you that give people like me, who genuinely WANT to work but the system won't let us, a bad name! :rant:

It's the likes of you that give people like me, who genuinely WANT to work but the system won't let us, a bad name! :rant:

And that's what he's trying to do! I know how you feel but don't feed the troll guys. It's impossible to win the argument when all he wants is a reaction, he wins when you respond.

Nothing to do with the EU. It's run by the Council of Europe which has 47 members, 20 more than the EU.

But I was down West Street a couple of hours ago and there were 3 blokes outside the Jobcentre wearing those plastic track suits, hoods and baseball caps. One was drinking a can of lager and they were all karate-kicking each other. I can't think of anything more pathetic than that dress. It's a uniform for social inadequates. It's like people are dressing so they can look like the lowest dregs. The chance of any of them getting work is zero. I think over the last 20+ years, since Thatcher, Major and Blair created and maintained this underclass of the permanently unemployed, these people have developed a culture to look like the social outsiders they are. It's not even a stigma, but a uniform, as if they're proud of their lack of status. When there was full employment you never saw people like that. But now there's this underclass that's been left to live on benefits for life. You see them down West Street.

With housing/council tax benefit, i will be working for peanuts if i do 40 hours at minimum wage so i dont , just enjoy the easy life and do a few days cash in hand when i am low on beer money

I spent 30 years working full time, raising my son alone and never asked for anything, and through no fault of my own I have become too ill to work. I have had to beg the system for every panny I have, taking months to find out what benefits I am entitled to and what help I can get. And scum like danny 11 and Andy just prat about it all like its a joke. People like you make me sick and I hope the government does force people to work fior their benefits, cos I'll laugh so hard when your gets cut off cos of your lazy pointless attitude.