Dodgy Roofer Rant

A way over that Dan is not to post a reply but pm the OP.

A way over that Dan is not to post a reply but pm the OP.

Yup, agreed.

Interesting that the offender hasn't posted to defend himself???

Yup, agreed.

Interesting that the offender hasn't posted to defend himself???

There last login was 820pm today, so no doubt they are monitoring this thread. Having spoken to the op i now know who this was.

Edited by roofersheff

i have had reason recently to use dan at roofline and to be honest having used many roofers over the years have found him to be reliable "turns up when he says he will "honest and genuine which many roofers certainly are not ..if you need help give him a ring ..its difficult nowadays to find a relaible tradesman ,this guy fits the bill perfectly ..

i have had reason recently to use dan at roofline and to be honest having used many roofers over the years have found him to be reliable "turns up when he says he will "honest and genuine which many roofers certainly are not ..if you need help give him a ring ..its difficult nowadays to find a relaible tradesman ,this guy fits the bill perfectly ..

Thanks David, glad we got it sorted!!

Thanks David, glad we got it sorted!!

i just joined the forum and dan did some work for me a few years ago, as a plumber though. when the change dan? you were a great plumber

pat greystones rd

i just joined the forum and dan did some work for me a few years ago, as a plumber though. when the change dan? you were a great plumber

pat greystones rd

Thanks Pat.

I'm still plumbing but also do a lot of roof work/guttering!!!

a jack of all eh !!!!!!!!!! will be in touch soon as my conservatory roof leaked during last weeks heavy rain, i think its where the conservatory meets the main house

a jack of all eh !!!!!!!!!! will be in touch soon as my conservatory roof leaked during last weeks heavy rain, i think its where the conservatory meets the main house

Just give me a call when your ready.

Hi Sella1,

Would you please send me a private email regarding the dodgy roofer. I'm currently requesting quotes for some roofing repairs and would like to avoid the person who you had your rant about. Many thanks.

Hi Sella1,

Would you please send me a private email regarding the dodgy roofer. I'm currently requesting quotes for some roofing repairs and would like to avoid the person who you had your rant about. Many thanks.

dan2802

he is the best roofer on hear

why would you need many roofers? my partner rents out many house and never had any problem with roof,why you need a roofer so many times:huh: are you doing false recommandation