Mess all over Hillsborough Park courtesy of students

Of course littering is a filthy habit and shouldn't be condoned, but this is a problem with no solution - the plain fact is that the council are incapable of forward planning and putting enough litter bins out when they know it is going to be fine weather. On the other hand plenty of people have are either too lazy to use the bins or just revert to acting like yobs when they've had a few drinks in the sun. Endcliffe Park was exactly the same this weekend.

All mornin myself and colleuges at Hillsborough park have been clearin from the aftermath of the rugby final in the Wednesday ground. Students, who are supposed to be educated and the next generation, using government money to sup ale, tape the cans together ( wot the <removed>) drink half cans and bottles and throw them all over the place. Glass bottles smashed on the street and in the park, where kids always play especially tday with it being a nice day leaflets advertisin uni events scattered all over. But the icing on the cake which upset all members of staff and the regular park users, was a newly planted tree snapped in half, people take there time growing and keeping them, costs somebody money for the tree then time to plant for some <removed> getting giddy after a bit of pop running about like a little girl n swinging of them. It's not as if they're kids, some probably older than me.

Have a bit more respect and grow up.

quit moaning, its what your paid to do..

Guest sibon
quit moaning, its what your paid to do..

But it isn't. As you would know if you had bothered to read the whole thread.

In any case, people who clean our public areas should have our respect, not our derision. Don't you think?

And how do you know all this was students?

And why do the people of Sheffield have such an issue with them?

erm because a student event was held there and there was leaflets for things for students:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would advise you not to apply for MENSA

here is a simple way to stop it

stop doing these activities for students, they have a mental age of 7 year olds and always endup trashing the place

instead of putting them in what was decent areas like crookes put them on the manor where they would fit right in with the neighberhood with the late night party's and loud music.

well a young male student dont do any favours for the good students in sheffield, by urinating next to hoong too Chinese in broad day light. when across the road there is 3-5 acres of waste land. hopefully he felt humiliated as a young woman who lives on the street give him a piece of her mind.

here is a simple way to stop it

stop doing these activities for students, they have a mental age of 7 year olds and always endup trashing the place

instead of putting them in what was decent areas like crookes put them on the manor where they would fit right in with the neighberhood with the late night party's and loud music.

Disgusting!!!:mad:

I'm a 19 year old student and I genuinely have the mental age of 19!!