Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

hi fellow footballers. my name is chris and im trying to start up a 5 a side team to play at goals soccer centre @ Norfolk park road on Thursdays. I ran a team there in the Monday league for about 3 years until a few months ago when we decided to call it a day but I bloody miss it so wanna get a team going again. I have 3-4 players already and looking for a few more to make up a squad of 7. you don't have to be messi just enjoy playing football for the love of the game and a laugh with some great lads oh and a beer after game. im wanting people that can play every week not just every now and again. games times are between 7.00-10.00 on Thursday evenings and cost between £6-£7 a week maybe less. so if your interested email me on [email protected] or text 07581190886

Player wanted at goals tomorrow night 6pm kick off let me know if interested

Due to my training being cancelled and too long off football over the last few weeks, I am available for a 5 a side match tonight at Goals or Powerleague if anyone needs a keeper.

Not played for a while but would be suitable for anyone looking for a keeper for today.

anyone wanting player at goals tonight. I really fancy a game

Hi

I'm after a keeper for Thursday nights at goals. Someone who is reliable and decent.

I've broke my hand and cannot play anymore. So need one ASAP.

Email me or contact me via this post.

My email addy is [email protected]

Thanks again

I'm a goalkeeper/centre half looking to play 5-a-side somewhere in sheffield. can't really commit to playing every week due to work commitments but can play casually and if and when needed, if you have a team that has a few players which you rotate give me a shout!

my email is [email protected]

cheers

Hi skitslicker, could do with a keeper mon night at 9:15 at goals if you are up for it?

Cheers

Outfield player looking for a team preferably Monday nights.

Any 5 a side teams looking for a new kit? i have 6 large black shirts for sale. Brand new never been worn before. please PM me for details.

still looking for players for my team on Thursday. regular players ae just if you fancy a one of let me know. [email protected].

Wow, I'd like to be an audience.

Outfield player looking for a team preferably Monday nights.

We need a player pal if you wanna play? We play Monday nights