Teams/Players 11/12 season - all things amatuer

Yossarian

I've played for Langsett fc for over ten years who eventually changed their name to Burgoyne Arms to Trickshots then finally to Fletchers before they moved to the Meadowhall league and changed their name to Grenoside Club.

Most recently I've played for Pitsmoor Royal Oak then finished off at Ecclesfield 147.

would definatly be interested in playing if your still looking for players ime a striker havent played for a while would need to get my fitness back if your interested pm me on here or 07931220253

Hi Bradley84,

I can't PM as yet as I have'nt done enough posts so if you email me your details to playersloungeafc@aol.co.uk then I'll be able to give you some more info.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Simon.

hi my friend is looking to join a team

he has 1 leg, blind and cannot hear but is good as francis jeffers on his day

please get back in touch

He sounds good!!

Ask him to come down when he's finished watching you at the comedy club:hihi::hihi:

Hi im looking at still making my own team for next season and we are having a get together on sunday so we can discuss our next movements so if anyone on here is interested it will be at graves park at half 11 in the morning.

HI Slattsowl!

Are you still planning to form a new team?

I'd be interested if you still meet up at graves park please PM or let me know

Cheers

End of june if you want a friendly PM us m8 Or add us on facebook , as long as we can get a pitch somewhere !

Hillsborough club fc !

Hi,

Yes we would be up for a friendly mate. I'll keep your details and I'll be in touch.

Thanks

Simon.