Teams/Players 11/12 season - all things amatuer

So pretty much a full team? ;)

no mate we got a full team but wanting to improve on positions where we are short so the players that play in that role have compatition for they starting place

Hi All,

Just another update for Players Lounge Athletic (adult sunday league) trials.

We are having our first training/trials session 5th June, this sunday in Hillsborough Park at 10.30ish.

As my first post said we are a brand new team looking for all positions. We have registered into the Blades Super Draw League which is a decent standard and we have a great set up.

If anyone is interested in coming along please feel free to PM me or email me on the address below for more info.

Regards

Simon

Norton Oaks under 21 team have started training in graves park on thursdays at 7pm if you are interested then please come along or send me a message on here.

Hope i dint put some of the new Players off today with the hard pre-season training workout lol

Still looking for the odd few new players , pm for more details if interested!!

Hope i dint put some of the new Players off today with the hard pre-season training workout lol

Still looking for the odd few new players , pm for more details if interested!!

Bit early to start aren't you the season doesn't start till September. Mid July we start pre season.

Bit early to start aren't you the season doesn't start till September. Mid July we start pre season.

We got the odd friendly in July then a Tournament in Aug so we need to be ready for them :)

Plus theres The Reds V Blues charity match as well for some of us

I am 16, am i too young for your league. I play in goal. PM and let me know

were abouts do you train Bohemians ????

Boundary Social Club, Jordanthorpe, starting on Tuesday 14th June.

If a problem with getting there, cud prob get u a lift, obv depending on where u r.

should be no problem but is the other side of sheffield for me as i live in chapeltown. was playing for high green villa for the past couple of seasons i'll let you know if i can make it.

Cheers

D

PL AFC

Hi simon,

thanks for your message i can't email back yet because of enough posts or sum rubbish.

I actually attended the training session and enjoyed it so thanks for that unfortunatley i can't make it this sunday though as i'm a personal trainer and have a course in leeds to go to all weekend but will definatley be there the following week

Looking for a average amateur team

I'm 22 years old, I've played centre back, wingback (r or l),defensive mid and central midfield to a decent standard when I was younger but looking for something more casual right now.

I also have a mate who's 23 and plays as a striker or winger.

Please PM with club/leagues/area etc, thank you.