New 20lb +carp lakes

Any advice on lakes/ponds that hold a good head of 20 lb + fish in the south yorkshire area.Had red tail out of ecco now time for a change it took 3 years after spotting her but i finaly got her she was mine what a huge fish 28.8 oz not a mark on the big girl.She turned her nose up at all the normal carpy baits like boiley and pellets but fell to 4 lob worms fished on a size 12 fox long shank hook 18 lb braided hooklink and a in line lead.Thought my dad was gonna have a heart attack due to a few hairy moments when she went behind the rushes but climbed in the water and pulled her back it felt like the bottom was moveing when i first hooked her.Then to top that of i went down to canal behind the retail park and seen a set of 3 fish on the top,2 were huge well into the 30 lb mark,all 3 were leather carp.there was a guy fishing the other end of the bay,all the floaters he was putting in were floating to the other side of the bay.The carp are not stupid down there.In was un real how they was takeing it in turn to come up for the floaters.the two biggies came up then the one a tad smaller,i put my controler float over the top of them and slow pulled it back toward them,the only time they had not took it in turn up came the smaller fish and bang she was on the bay urupted everyone thought someone had fallen in.Took me 15 mins to land her only had 8lb line on dont like heavy lines when floater fishing spooks em.she weighed in at 26.2.if she weighed this what was the weight of the other two well over 30 easy these are my main target this year, after trickling bait in all winter you now can just make out a clear patch where they have ripped the bottom up.But would be good to fish some where new that has 30's in but not one of these fish farms like daventry i like nice looking carp not ones that have no lips and are miss treated like they are there,i fished that lake once and seen 100lb of carp chucked into a net too be weighed after a match same at kiverton.Scales all over the place this is no way to treat a fish all the fish at the canalthe biggies all still have the curtain in the mouth all though the big one i was talking about had two small hooks still in its mouth,but once removed the carp had no damage at all.

have a look at Alderfen Fisheries out at Wroot, Doncaster

they have a speci carp lake on site & there's some big munters in there

wer abouts wer these beasts on canal?