Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

I pick up from shooters grove ,to be fair there are about a dozen childminders that I know by name who also do shooters grove.My experience is that I either have some then don't. My after school quota is full,just very quite on the little ones at the moment during the day. I know a childminder who picks up from rivelin and she is full at the moment, its swings and roundabouts really.

hi, im posting this for a friend. basicly her children are 6,8 and 9. shes got a cleaning job at present and works 5-8 o'clock daily. shes been relying on family members to help but wants something more regular. so she would need someone for the children from around 4-9ish in the evening. she would like someone to have the children in her house or would possibly drop them off.

i know these times are rather arkward but just thought id post on here to see if anyone has any ideas!!

thanku! xx

hi im a ofsted registered childminder. i live in s5 and will be able to care for your children in those times. i have been a childminder for 3 years and have 19 years experiance with my own children and work with two assistants. i provide home cooked meals as requested. i ahve all the relevant qualifications to meet individual requirements. please contact me for more info.

Looking for childminder that do pick-ups and drop off to and from st Patrick catholic school in S5 (sheffield lane top). At the moment I work 4 days a week (Mon-Thurs). Daughter is 4 years currently attending only afternoon sessions. Please contact me urgently if oyu have spaces with details of fees. Many thanks

hi im a ofsted registered childminder. i do school runs for st patricks catholic school and i will be able to care for child. plzz contact me for more info

thanks

looking for a childminder for when i start uni in september, i need them to be flexible as im doing a nursing course so days will diff and times as after a while i will be doing half and half uni and hospitals, im unsure of hours just yet as only just found out, im looking for someone in shiregreen who can drop and pick up at local school of older two kids possibly and have the 2 year old from about 8-5pm initially until i go out into the placements, all i know right now is it will be a 40 plus hour week must be ofsted registered so i can get help towards childcare payments

hi im a ofted registered childminder ans live in shiregreen. i will be able to care for your children from september as i have places. please contcat me for more info

thanks

Hi,

My son (4yrs old) starts at Greystones in September and their after school club is already over subscribed so i will be needing the services of a childminder for a few hours probably twice a week. At the open evening they told us that all local childminders are taken.

Thanks in advance

Matt

Hi, everyone

I'm looking for a Childminder who could pick up and drop off at Anns Grove School Reception in Sept.

Grateful for any replies/advice

Fanfa

Hello!

I have recently returned to work full-time Monday-Friday 9-5pm and my son (aged 6 months) has been in nursery and I have some BIG concerns about the standard of care in his nursery. He seems generally unhappy and upset on his return and has started to come back with nappy and sweat rashes. He has been consistently ill on and off with a number of different things (which I kind of expect to some extent) and they just keep getting his feeding times wrong e.g. they fed him a 7oz bottle and a 3oz bottle of milk within an hour (not my directions at all and seemingly illogical!). He also never seems to be playing and although the baby room was advertised as where he would be spending the majority of his time, he is never in there but with older children in another room.

His development seems to have stilted since starting nursery and its heartbreaking to think that I can't trust his nursery to take good care of him whilst I am away. Furthermore, he always seems to be with a different member of staff, some of whom struggle to communicate with me in English. I have never met his keyworker.

So its a genuine plea for recommendations-does anybody know of a good nursery or a childminder in the S5 or S6 area? Id be willing to travel further if I knew he'd be well looked after. Looking to save money if possible so £700+ nurseries are out I'm afraid.

Big thank you in advance

BadRobot.

Badrobot- Hi im a childminder in s5. i am ofsted registered and have been a mother for 19 years. i am able to look after your child. i have a seperate room dedicated to babies.

Romana- Hi I can look after your children 12-4am.. plzz msg me for more info if you are interested

Thankyou

could anyone local to barnsley please contact me with prices per hour ect this would be for a 10 week old and a 2 year old thankyou

hi im a ofsted registered childminder and i will be able to care for your children. my hourly rate is 4.50. please contact for more info

Hi There,*

I am an Ofsted registered Childminder in S10. I am fully vetted by Ofsted and hold a CRB, paediatric first aid course and safeguarding training. I have done the required training through Sheffied City Council and have attended numerous other courses including Makaton, and Developing Cultural Diversity to name a few. I also am level 3 qualified in Childcare and Education.*

Please get in touch for a chat if you require friendly, passionate and professional childcare in a home environment to help your little ones grow happily.*

I look forward to hearing from you.*

[email protected]

Regard

could anyone local to barnsley please contact me with prices per hour ect this would be for a 10 week old and a 2 year old thankyou

Hi Sarah

I am an Ofsted registered childminder I live in High Green with my husband and 2 children. I have vacancies at the moment and would be more than happy to discuss your requirements around the childcare needed. I am very competitive to other childminders in the area and I can also arrange a pick up or drop off service if this helps your needs also.

For more information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks Emma Milligan.:)

Hi. I'm an Ofsted registered Childminder in S6 (hillsborough) with current part time vacancies for under fives and before and afterschool (marlcliffe). I have first aid, safeguarding and a level three qualigication and recieved GOOD classification in my most recent inspection. For more info, contact Kerry- 07840389034. Thanks