Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Stacey used to be my daughters key worker when she started (until Stacey was promoted and moved rooms) :D

she's brill stacey! id trust her with my life and she's brill with my kids, if i was closer mine would have gone to corner house :D

I'm looking for a reputable childminder for my twin boys who are 2 in February. I am hoping to have them cared for every Friday from about 10a.m until 5.30/6ish. Any suggestions/help greatly appreciated!

Many thanks :D

Hi again ;)

Give Sheffield Information Link a call on 01142756699 they will be able to send you a list of local minders :)

Hi, I am desperately seeking a childminder who can pick up from Stradbroke Primary School and Nursery. Names and numbers would be appreciated.

Hi

I am moving to sheffield from Londond and need a childminder to do a school run from Shirecliffe Lane to Firth Park Hucklow Primary, this will involve picking up and dropping off to school they must be ofsted registered.

Please PM me

Hiya, you need to phone the Family Info Service on 0114 275 6699, they'll look into this for you.

Thank you will do

in need of a childminder for after the new year.

ive had a list of childminder from the information link and 1 was totally unsuitable, 1 just doesnt want to make contact with me after several attempts and 1 i already have to care for my eldest but unfortunatly she has no spaces left.

as you can imagin im pretty much in a total panic.

has anyone got any advice?

would require to drop/pick up from norfolk community primary school.

all advice welcome. i dont want to give up my job.

I'm a newly Ofsted registered childminder in Walkley, with availability for one child age 1-5 on Tuesdays and Fridays, and spaces for two children aged 1-5 on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

I also have three spaces for pick-ups/drop-offs at Rivelin, St Mary's, Sacred Heart or Walkley Primary schools.

Please contact me if I can help with your childcare needs.

I have two children aged 3 and 4.5. I am looking for a childminder in Sheffield that can pick up my son from University Nursery in Brunswick street at 1pm and then pick up other child from Broomhill Infant school. I need a childcare for them until 4pm. I live in s6 area.

I would need a childcare from January 2012. I would need Monday and Tuesday one week and Wednesday and Thursday next week (then this would repeate again for each 2 weeks).

Many thanks

Hi, need a childminder to walk my son from carterknowle junior school to glenorchy road at 3.30pm, any suggestions?

Hi I am a childminder in Sheffield 12. I curently have space for 1 child 0-5 years on a Wednesday. I work 7am- 7pm. Please contact me should you require more information

Thanks