My new dog missing in killamarsh *found*

Well maybe stop with the food, just keep track of all sightings so you know where he's hanging around, and then once you get the trap, break out the smelly, tempting food and just wait for him to find it. Sounds like he's wandering all over, so sooner or later he'll cross the trap's path, and touch wood once he's found it he'll fall for it

Hiya

We live in Killamarsh, we will keep a look out for him. Hope you find him soon.

any news on slippery sid today ??

sid has been seen on morrisons and waterthorpe today he got away from my partner ha started to come to my partner when he called him then sid decided to go the other way n run off not seen him since or heard anything as of yet

this dogy is a legend ill put a £10 in to reward for his capture fund

Is there a reward for capture?? People like that bloke who shood him off might not if there was!

im off work at the weekend and dont mind going for a look around if you can update on an area.

also whats he like with other dogs?as i may have mine with me,

he is great with other dogs as he did live with other dogs the main areas for his sightings or heathlands morrisons tip and halfway towards the double top i have phoned pdsa no strays brought in up to now also phoned dog warden they havent got him either so he is still out there somewhere just dont know where the crafty little mite is doin well of keepin out of the way he has not been spotted today as of yet

hi

iv just seen him at halfway iv just sent my son out to see if he can catch him .

hi

iv just seen him at halfway iv just sent my son out to see if he can catch him .

has he got him??

not yet hes still out there !

should offer a reward for him get all the local kids trying to catch him maybe ?

be great if this lad catchs him