Fishing South Sheffield- suggestions

Sounds good!! I am guessing the best fishing is done out of the edges, as it was full of rubbish, unless I am wrong here too.

Just trying to get best idea. Any other fish come out? I love tench, just wondering if bream are in too?

You have more chance of catching a pushbike in there than a three pound tench.

i had a 4 1/2 pound tench outta frechy pond, that wer summers night fishing. i went to carterhall on friday, had a decent day, so did everyone else on pond

I always fish with a simple waggler set up fished out as far as you can comfortably feed with a catty. I feed pellets and corn with corn on the hook feeding little and often.

All sounds good, will have to try it out. Many people plan on fishing it anytime in next month or so??

All being well will be having a few hours at Carterhall on Thurs, the new lake has had some more fish put in (skimmer bream) and the small carp put in last year should have put on a bit of weight by now.

What are the costs for Carterhall?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to get a good knowledge of local fishing.

i fished old pond at carterhall other day, while i had a decent day, the people fishing the new did, catching plenty of ide and 1lb carps, good fishing on light tackle, not to light tho as someone had a good fish snap him, there is some big carp in new one

Its a bit too early in year at the moment i would wait until at least may until you fish it mate.

£5 for day