New Rent to buy Scheme available

kippax

How about just selling the houses immediately, or selling them at their actual market value when the deposit is sufficient. Or charging a full market rent on them instead of a reduced rent.

All these sound fair and would make more money.

what is the big hush hush? why do you have to be PM'd to get more information?. surely if this is such a good thing you should want to proudly spread the word. I posted a query on your property for sale advert, then noticed this while having a nosy. It seems everyone else thinks the same. Why no link or website? Instead of a 5 line cheesy ad.

And it doesn't seem that simple to me. I bet that these rent to buy things only one person benefits and it aint the person that buys one I reckon. I've just realised i'm not that desperate to get on property ladder! And what company you from anyway? this page has answered my question bout you being private seller or not.

Biddo,

there is no hush hush, our Rent to Buy website will be up and running over the next few days, this is a UK wide scheme and I just thought I would give Sheffield people a heads up on it.

You only had to ask regarding being a private seller on the S35 property and I would have told you yes as that was mine.

With Rent to buy everyone benefits, the vendor gets the property sold during a difficult time and the purchaser gets a property that they could not buy.

I realise with something new that it will not be for everyone, the chioce to use the scheme is down to the individual we are not forcing anyone