My new addition! Thanks stiffmeister!

gnomi

Well, thanks to stiffmeister and her mum who took 'Scooter' in, i now have a lovely new kitten who is fast becomming friends with Shimmy!

He has really put a smile on our faces after loosing Henry...

Thanks also to magsie for her help. Will upload some pics, as promised, later! :)

Well, thanks to stiffmeister and her mum who took 'Scooter' in, i now have a lovely new kitten who is fast becomming friends with Shimmy!

He has really put a smile on our faces after loosing Henry...

Thanks also to magsie for her help. Will upload some pics, as promised, later! :)

So glad that he has found someone to love him again, and so glad for you that you have found him to love and to put a smile back on your face...there really is nothing quite like a kitten to make you smile I reckon :)

So glad that he has found someone to love him again, and so glad for you that you have found him to love and to put a smile back on your face...there really is nothing quite like a kitten to make you smile I reckon :)

Thank you! He really is a smasher!

Aww enjoy. I can't wait to see photos.

My 13 week old terror is currently working his way through the house chewing as many wires in half as possible & i thought i had kitten proofed :roll:

lol, they are so worth it though arent they? :)