Have the EDL ever attended Sheffield for a march

One of the interesting things that has happened this week sort of involves the EDL was the banning of Pastor Terry Jones from coming to speak in this country.

The organisation that were bringing him over are called England is Ours and their spokesman ( and I suspect only member ) is called Barry Taylor.

Now, back in 2007 Barry Taylor was reasonably high up in the Luton/Milton Keynes/Bedfordshire BNP. I don't think he was the organiser but he certainly ran the website and stood for council.

He got kicked out because the local party had a massive falling out and he decided to support an English First Party candidate (another splinter group from the BNP) in the local elections. He had in the preceding months built up a good relationship with several Luton Town football hooligans who started going along to BNP functions and socials and he was certainly involved at the beginning of the EDL.

He had dropped off the radar over the last couple of years so seeing him pop up with this Pastor Jones crap was a bit of a suprise.

No one likes a liar

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1201095_74_arrested_in_bolton_edl_rally_protest

It is a little hard to find news stories that actually tell you which side the people were arrested from, but im sure you will agree with me that the media is biased:|

That's one protest. You have a habit of posting misleading, partial and dishonest stories in order to back up your claims.

That's one protest. You have a habit of posting misleading, partial and dishonest stories in order to back up your claims.

That is 1 protest and that is what usually happens, look at the numbers arrested why would you think these people act any different at other demo's? out of all the other media reports I can find no others tell you which side the persons arrested were on.

So with all the media against the EDL it is easy to come to the conclusion that they do not want the public to know the truth about who was arrested.