Have the EDL ever attended Sheffield for a march

I dont see what difference it is which religion you are, you have given very unreliable proof of something you state as fact!

And are you getting nationalist mixed up with nazi?

dont talk silly I am not a muslim,look ive given you 2 links to prove its run and financed by a jew called Aaln Lake,try looking for yourself if you want more proof lol I think your not botherd well thats up to you,if you was a real nationalist you would not have anything to do with the EDL.

That's 'nationalist' as in code for 'white supremacist', right?

That's 'nationalist' as in code for 'white supremacist', right?

It would seem so from reading Steiner's various posts.

Edited by Flowersfade
Typo

It would seem so from reiding Steiner's various posts.

Something tells me that s/he is one of those people who views Jews as non-white.

Something tells me that s/he is one of those people who views Jews as non-white.

I believe your correct au contraire to his beliefs Jews generally are white Saying that though I recently met some Indian Jews recently and Pakistani Jews too, We are though a predominately white group.

Regarding Steiner's sex I believe he is male.

A true nationalist will have nothing to do with the EDL because its run and bankrolled by a jew his name is Alan Laker from north London,that why they only target the muslims,wake up and realise the real agenda of the EDL.

So you're a white supremacist and a Jew hater steiner?

Do you get to do the dressing up in funny clothes bit?

I've always been a bit curious about Jew haters - why exactly do you hate Jews?

What's up with 'em? Always seem like a likeable enough bunch to me.

Also, it seems rather comedic that you seem to think you're better than the EDL because you have a longer hate list - how many people do you actually despise?

I think we can take it as read that you hate Jews, blacks and anyone brown skinned...then there's homosexuals I guess, Slavs, anyone who likes art and music, and probably anyone with views to the left of your own....

Blimey, that's a lot of people. Do you like that bloke Collett? He's a Jew hater and he says he hates homosexuals. He says that, but I suspect he might be one. Ah well.

Also, it seems rather comedic that you seem to think you're better than the EDL because you have a longer hate list - how many people do you actually despise?

I think we can take it as read that you hate Jews, blacks and anyone brown skinned...then there's homosexuals I guess, Slavs, anyone who likes art and music, and probably anyone with views to the left of your own....

Blimey, that's a lot of people. Do you like that bloke Collett? He's a Jew hater and he says he hates homosexuals. He says that, but I suspect he might be one. Ah well.

People who hate so many others are often trying to hide the fact that the person they really hate is their self.

Regarding Steiner's sex I believe he is male.

Regarding Steiner's sex I believe he is probably not getting any. :o

Regarding Steiner's sex I believe he is probably not getting any. :o

Lol perhaps he would hate less if he had some :P. Any volunteers?.

Some people follow the adage 'attack the argument, not the poster'.

Others seem to thrive on attacking the poster instead at every opportunity, rather than ever add anything constructive to a thread.

Some people follow the adage 'attack the argument, not the poster'.

Others seem to thrive on attacking the poster instead at every opportunity, rather than ever add anything constructive to a thread.

dont worry about him he is a well know troll,I ignore him every time.:)