Skull candy headphones

Im thinking about getting some skull candy headphones as listen to a lotof music whilst im out,But cant decide wich ones to get. My friend has the skull crusher ones which have bass amp built in. And i have to admit id never herd headphones like it before. I do listen to a lot of bass music, dubstep,drum and base,hip hop. Iv also seen the new BEATS by dr.dre but dont really fancy spending 160 on a pair of headphones. Does anyone knowwhere i can get these. Or anyone have any? What they like?

One small thing that we weren't too pleased with. My OH bought a pair of Skull Candy headphones which have a built in iPhone controller in the flex (like genuine iPhone headphones do) and that gave up the ghost after a couple of weeks. The headphones worked fine, but the controller stopped working completely. He sent them back and they were replaced with an identical set, which also had the controller die in exactly the same way.

So be careful to keep your receipt if you're looking for a set of headphones with an iPhone controller on. It's a lot of money to spend to get only a fortnight's use out of them.