Had my scooter pinched

police rang today to say they were going to look at the cctv at the hallamshire. Hope there are some clear images

According to cctv it was wheeled towards broomhill up glossop road. If you saw anything let me know

According to cctv it was wheeled towards broomhill up glossop road. If you saw anything let me know

the only place i park my bike in town is the top of the moor where maplins is just on the corner all ways chain it there never had a prob as they would have to be nuts to tamper with a bike there. but hope you get it back mate i know how you feel its not a nice feeling:mad:

hope u get it back pal i had my old scooter nicked but i got it back a few mins later thanks to some1 shouting me an i got one of the little s**ts aswell bet he wont do that again they should have there hands chopped off for it good luck with the cctv

I`m not holding my breath now about getting it back. It`s been over a week now with no sign of it. If i`d had warning that some one had been messing with it i would have got the scrote. he couldn`t have run far as he had a limp